Women are powerful. More powerful than many of us realize. Together we are such a powerful force that we can change the world to make it a much better place to live in.
All we need to do is first: be aware of that power and second: work together to make things happen.
What can we change?
— We can help shape and change the environmental policies of the countries we live in.
— We can insist that all women have equal rights, where ever they live.
— We can work to insure that all people have adequate access to health care, housing and education.
Why do women have so much power to change it?
1) We control 85% of every dollar spent! According to Diane MacEachern in National Wildlife Magazine: “Women account for as much as 85 cents of every dollar spent in the retail marketplace, which adds up to vast consumer clout.”
2) More of us vote! In the U.S. anyway, 54% of voters are women.
3) We are the primary caregivers of children! – so we can influence the future of the planet by teaching our kids that there are better ways to do things.
4) 82% of teachers are women! 82% of public school teachers in the U.S. are women (source). Not only can we teach our own kids – women are also teaching every one else’s kids!
5) We are 52% of the world’s population! We are the majority of the population!
What else can we do? And can you think of any other ways in which we are a powerful force? Did I leave anything out?
If you like this post please share or vote for it below:
- American schools – no learning allowed!
- One last pre-election post
- 5 Simple Ways Women Can Make The World Greener
7 Responses to '5 Reasons Why Women Have the Power To Change the World!'
Leave a Reply
Comments protected by Lucia's Linky Love.