By: Trisha (Editor-IdeasForWomen.com) — Category:
I am looking for guest posters to write about the following topics:
– career or business
– general inspiration
– women’s issues
– the environment
The post should in some way Inspire, Dare or Educate women to Achieve and Succeed.
The success or achieving can be in being a good parent, progressing in a career or in making some sort of positive difference in the world – like increasing awareness of a women’s or environmental issue.
Inspire is pretty self explanatory. By Educate I mean explain something – how to do it, what it means, etc. For example for parenting, you could write about something that has worked for you with your children – whether it be with potty training, getting them to eat, whatever.
– The post should also be original – not something that has already been put on a blog or other web site somewhere. Search engines don’t like duplicate content, so it won’t do either of us any good if the post isn’t unique. It can be about something you have written before – but it must be written in a new way.
- The post should be around 300-500 words – if you think it will be much longer we can talk about making it a multi-part post.
– Please let me know who to credit the post to, as well as any links you might want to include. You can include more than one link, but please don’t go over board!
If you are interested and have an idea for a post, you may want to run the idea past me first before sending it in. You can contact me at trisha at ideasforwomen dot com. So I can find it and respond faster you may want to put something like ‘guest post’ in the subject.
If you have any questions, please ask!
(You may have noticed that even though I sometimes write about health topics I didn’t list health as a topic I was looking for guest posts in. I have a science background and it is very important to me to make sure any health related information on here is based on evidence-based science – something that has been published in a respectable peer-reviewed journal or textbook. In other words – no alternative health or anything with no substantial data to back up its claims.)
If you like this post please share or vote for it below:
- Inspiring, Daring, Educating, Achieving and Succeeding!
- About this blog
- Blogs, my Goals and Everything
One Response to 'Guest Posting'
Leave a Reply
Comments protected by Lucia's Linky Love.