My relaunch plan
My plan is to relaunch on April 17. Hopefully I will be able to do that. Last week was just a terrible week so I am way behind with the stuff I wanted to get done before then. This is what happened:
- our 4 month old hot water heater went out – various time consuming, useless phone calls were made. washing up in sink, no hair shampooing.
– husband got tooth pulled – roots fused to bone, etc., painful
– discovered cats had tapeworms – just had them 2 months, had to be there when we got them, learned what dried tapeworm segments look like when accumulated on chair in living room
– cat bit husband when trying to get to vet
– plumber shows up to replace part on hot water heater sent to us
– smell gas in the house – call plumber back
– parts don’t fit right, can’t be fixed
– call new plumber to get new brand of hot water heater installed
– get new one in
– same day – find puddle of water in kitchen floor – call plumber again
– take husband to urgent care for cat bite – got antibiotics
– plumber says its the dishwasher causing the water leak
– buy new dishwasher
– get refund for hot water heater (getting the refund for the labor wasn’t easy)
Three days in a row with a plumber at the house! We now have the new dishwasher and it will (hopefully) be installed tomorrow.
Needless to say I didn’t get much done last week. How do you all find time to blog with this kind of stuff going on?
Before I relaunch I need to upgrade my wordpress, get some plugins, get a feedburner feed, get my Thunderbird account working right (any suggestions?), among other things. I swear I’ll do it even if it kills me and I become another statistic!
Oh, and one word of advice – don’t buy a Whirlpool gas hot water heater!
If you like this post please share or vote for it below:
Stumble: Kirtsy: delicious: reddit: Digg:
If you like my blog please subscribe to read updates in a
feed reader (what does this mean?)
or by email!
Thanks! I really appreciate all your support!
- Be Prepared To Be Green!
- Obstetric Fistula – the Tragedy of a Nightmare Within a Nightmare
- 5 Simple Ways Women Can Make The World Greener
One Response to 'My relaunch plan'
Subscribe to comments with RSS or TrackBack to 'My relaunch plan'.
Leave a Reply
Comments protected by Lucia's Linky Love.
on April 17th, 2008 at 8:56 am
DO NOT BUY WHIRLPOOL WATER HEATER
I have a Whirlpool gas water heater about 4 years old that has 6 years warranty for parts. The pilot light goes out when the burner goes off. I’ve replaced the thermocouple with same results. Just want to say I will never buy anything that has whirlpool name on it. Whirlpool helpdesk for warranty is one of worst I had to deal with in a long time.
I ended up buying a brand new GE water heater from Home Depot with 1 year parts and labor warranty. I found Home Depot employee extremely help full.