As I mentioned in my previous post – it is necessary to be as healthy as you can to be able to achieve and succeed with many different challenges in life. When you are healthy you have more more energy and strength to be able to do what you want to with your life.
There are many important and necessary components to being healthy, but the one I want to focus on today is general fitness.
I searched the blogosphere for the best fitness blogs written by women that I could find – I’m sure I missed some though – so don’t hate me if I don’t include you here! Many of them also took time from their busy days to answer some interview questions from me over the last couple of weeks.
The following blogs – in no particular order – are written by women who we can all learn from. They all write from an unique perspective that is both realistic (at least for some of us) and not based on fear, fads or fantasy. Please take some time and visit their blogs:
- Crabby McSlacker of Cranky Fitness
– who understands that fitness isn’t always fun! Her tagline cracks me up: “Because most health and fitness advice is too damn cheerful”. Read Crabby’s interview.
- Lauren of laurensfitness.com
– who wants to give people quality information about fitness and to help them avoid all the nonsense out there, some of which can be harmful to your health. Read Lauren’s interview.
- Sally of InDenialHealth.com
– who tries to motivate and encourage ‘change with good humor and sound advice’. Read Sally’s interview.
- Spin Diva of Family In Shape
– who is “passionate about teaching others how to reach their fitness goals and bring the kids along with them”. Read Spin Diva’s interview.
- Monica Shaw of SmarterFitter
– whose tagline is “Less diet, more brain” and wants her web site to “help people make smart fitness decisions based on hard data”. Read Monica’s interview.
- JoLynn of The Fit Shack
– who believes the mind, body and spirit are all involved with making the change to a healthy lifestyle. Read JoLynn’s interview.
- Kelly Mills of Fitness Fixation
– who writes about fitness realistically and with a sense of humor! Read Kelly’s interview.
- Angie Schumacher of Women’s Diet and Fitness
– whose blogging comes from the heart and her passion of providing women to build a long and healthy life! Read Angie’s interview.
- Sally Parrott Ashbrook of Aprovechar
– who writes about a combination of self-care issues with an undercurrent of how to “embrace your life to find or create joy, pleasure, comfort, and meaning within it”. Read Sally’s interview.
There are lots of great women fitness bloggers around! Here are a few more that I wasn’t able to interview:
Please enjoy and visit their blogs too!
If you like this post please share or vote for it below:
- Interview: Sally of InDenialHealth.com
- Interview: Angie Schumacher of Women’s Diet and Fitness
- Interview: Spin Diva of Family In Shape
5 Responses to 'Learn from the best women fitness bloggers!'
Leave a Reply
Comments protected by Lucia's Linky Love.