Here’s 10 good reasons why Sarah Palin should not be the VP of the U.S. – and absolutely should not be just a heart beat away from the presidency!
1) She’s doesn’t have the experience – her experience consists of being a sports reporter, mayor of a town of 6000-8000 people, then governor of Alaska – a state with a population of only 670,000 – for less than 2 years.
2) She doesn’t have enough education – she has only a Bachelor’s degree in journalism – no advanced degrees. On July 31, this year – she asked: “What is it exactly that the VP does everyday?“.
3) She’s anti-choice – She opposes abortion even in the case of rape and incest.
4) She’s anti-environment – she wants polar bears taken off the endangered species list, wants to drill in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge and doesn’t believe human activities are responsible for global warming.
5) She’s anti-science – she doesn’t believe human activities are responsible for global warming, wants creationism to be taught in science classes and is against life saving stem cell research.
6) She doesn’t know this country’s history – her opinion of the phrase “Under God” being in the Pledge of Allegiance: “If it was good enough for the founding fathers, its good enough for me and I’ll fight in defense of our Pledge of Allegiance“. But of course the phrase “under God” was not added to the pledge until 1954, and had nothing whatsoever to do with the founding fathers.
8 ) Her policies don’t work – she’s believes in abstinence-only sex education which studies have shown doesn’t work and as a perfect example of their failure, her own 17 year old unmarried daughter is pregnant.
9) She’s tied to big oil just like the current administration – her husband works for British Petroleum and she wants to drill in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge.
10) She was involved in an Alaskan secessionist organization in the 1990’s – the Alaskan Independence Party. A group whose founder, Joe Vogler has stated: “I’m an Alaskan, not an American. I’ve got no use for America or her damned institutions.”
Still not convinced?
If you like this post please share or vote for it below:
- Change – Information and Involvement
- 88 years and 3 days later …
- 2 Reasons Why Women Should Vote for Obama
12 Responses to '10 Reasons Why Sarah Palin Should Not be the VP of the U.S.'
Leave a Reply
Comments protected by Lucia's Linky Love.