A while back I became involved with a group of science bloggers. We decided to set up our own little network of science blogs. And today we are officially launching our site! It is at: http://www.indyscienceblogs.org/.
Science blogs are good news for the general reader: Bloggers pore through journals, translate complex scientific data and explain what it means to everyone!
Our list of bloggers include:
- Hug the Monkey – tracks research on the hormone oxytocin
- The Antidote – a healthcare consultant who covers policy and news
- The Beauty Brains – two anonymous cosmetic chemists who decode the mysteries of beauty products
- Adaptive Complexity – genomics and molecular biology and cutting-edge research
- Context Switch – a computer science doctoral student who blogs about everything from movies to religion to gadgets
- Robot Guy – an engineer with a fascination for robots
- Staring At Empty Pages – an IBM researcher who cherry-picks ideas from many disciplines
- Science of Life
- The Rational Fool
- Women’s Health Research News (mine)
Please stop by our site and individual blogs to see what we have to say! And if you like us, please add us to your Technorati favorites!
If you like this post please share or vote for it below:
Leave a Reply
Comments protected by Lucia's Linky Love.